One of these days, I’m totally going to go to one of these awesome music cruises. I came pretty close one time but at the end of the day, I couldn’t afford it. I will be entering the “legitimate” workforce soon, so I should have some extra scratch. Maybe I’ll finally be able to attend one soon? A good goal to set my eyes on is 70000 Tons of Metal 2014, because so far, the lineup’s looking pretty sweet.
Are you ready for Round 4 of The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?As this will be the last time 70000TONS OF METAL, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will be sailing on the “Majesty of the Seas”, they have a very special treat for all you Sailors: Everyone that becomes a ticketed and paid passenger before July 27, 2013 will be able to vote where they are going to steer that old lady.What are you waiting for? Just imagine starting next year in style: In January 2014, you and 2,000 of the craziest Metal fans from all around the World will go to the Caribbean to make Heavy Metal History: Together with 40 Metal bands you will take over a luxury cruise ship for a 5 day and 4 night trip of a lifetime.And make no mistake, with 70000TONS OF METAL, it’s all or nothing. Do you like seated Heavy Metal shows? No! Because real Metal shows have a moshpit! That’s why unlike others we remove the seats in front of the theater stage. This is 70000TONS OF METAL, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, featuring the biggest Open Air Stage that ever sailed the Open Seas!
- Enjoy unrestricted festival access to all live shows on board
- Metal Karaoke until sunrise
- JAMMING WITH WATERS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS: The Official 70000TONS OF METAL All Star Jam hosted by Annihilator’s very own Jeff Waters
- Clinics and Work-Shops with the artists on board
- The infamous Belly Flop Contest
- Bars that never close
- Two full days at Sea
- Book before July 27th, 2013 and you can vote for the Destination!
- No Backstage or VIP areas: It’s like everyone has a backstage pass!70000TONS OF METAL, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise, will sail Monday, January 27, 2014 on the Royal Caribbean “Majesty of the Seas” from Miami, FL and will not return to the real world until Friday, January 31, 2014.Ticket prices start at US$666 plus US$319 taxes and fees per person and include all on-board entertainment, non-alcoholic and non-carbonated beverages, all meals at the dining rooms, most on-board restaurants and even 24h room service!Stop thinking! You might even need a vacation from this vacation when all is said and done. Go to www.70000tons.com for more information and get ready to book your cabin on Monday April 8th at 5PM EST!