Via Esquire, because you know this shit is fancy.
Baby, it’s better down where it’s wetter, so why not enjoy some delicious Lobster Scrambled Eggs? If you’re like me, you know how delicious lobster is and would probably eat it for just about every meal if it was a viable thing to do. Bottom feeder? More like bottom embiggener, right?
Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for some eggy lobster that’s sure to leave your mouth hole satisfied.
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbsp very soft cream cheese
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar
- 3 oz chopped fresh or frozen lobster meat
- 2 tbsp finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp finely diced yellow onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1. Whisk eggs and cream cheese together well.
2. Add cheddar, lobster meat, red bell pepper, onion, and salt and pepper, and combine well.
3. In a large, nonstick skillet heat vegetable oil over very low heat.
4. Add egg mixture to pan and cook over low heat, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until cooked to desired consistency.
Nice and simple, but oh-so-delicious, right? Unfortunately I can’t partake because I’m quite allergic to crustaceans, but that doesn’t mean you readers out there shouldn’t enjoy this legendarily luscious lobster lunch. Or breakfast. Or dinner. (Or midnight snack)