INDEED, EARTHLINGS. As a small way of saying thank you for helping us reach 2000 likes on Facebook, we’ll be giving away a Ziltoid plush puppet. I was so excited when these omniscient plushes went on sale that I purchased two of them — one for myself and one for you folks to fight over! Mine is hanging out on top of the Christmas tree in my house. While it’s doubtful I could get it to you in time for Christmas, you could do some other cool stuff with him too! You could:
- Walk around with him on your hand and have conversations a la Mr. Garrison and Mr. Hat.
- Pretend to be Devin Townsend.
- Scare a baby
- Attach him to your car’s radio antenna, so you can Hyperdrive.
- And some other stuff, I’m sure!
But we want to make sure that this goes to someone worthy of His Greatness, The Mighty Ziltoid. Here’s what you gotta do; after the jump, we have a trivia questionnaire that you need to fill out concerning Ziltoid. The more questions you get correct, the greater your chance is of winning, so don’t feel defeated if you can’t get them all. Email us all of your answers to mail[at]heavyblogisheavy[dot]com with the subject “I AM OMNISCIENT!” I’ll give you guys a week. How does that sound? Here are the questions:
- What fuels Ziltoid’s space ship?
- What is Ziltoid’s home planet?
- Ziltoid isn’t exclusive to his very own record. He also appears in a later Devin Townsend record. What album does he also appear on?
- Ziltoid also appears in a music video for what track?
- What is Planet Smasher’s real name?
- Who played the role of Planet Smasher during Devin’s 2010 “Ziltuska” show?
- The fourth wall is broken on Ziltoid the Omniscient a couple of times. Describe one of them and provide the track title.
- Where does Ziltoid’s hair come from?
- Devin provides most of the voices on Ziltoid, but there’s also the voice of a man that would later join The Devin Townsend Project. Who is it?
- What is the album’s final twist?